Personal identification Information
We may collect identification information being data, whether sensitive, credit related or otherwise and including any derivative output thereof (collectively, the“Information”), that is personal to and from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, login, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such Information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification Information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification and profiling Information
We may collect non-personal identification Information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification Information may include the browser name, the type of computer, which site the users came from or advertisement that they viewed or clicked on and technical Information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar Information. This Information helps us provide an online experience that is optimized for the user`s device and to manage our online advertising programmes.
Web browser cookies
• Links visited and pages viewed while on our site
• Time and duration of our site visits
• Responses to our emails or advertisements
How we use collected Information
Family Credit Limited may collect and use Users personal Information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service:Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience:We may use Information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site and offer relevant products and/or services to the user and to improve the User experience.
• To improve our Site:We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments:We may use the Information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this Information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature:To send Users Information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails:We may use the email address to send User Information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service Information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To serve advertisements:We may also use personal Information of the user such as email ID or postal address to deliver advertising to the user directly or at third party websites.
We may also use the Information to display relevant content where possible, store the User`s preferences to ease navigation on the Site and make subsequent offers or proposals to the User on products and services, which may be of interest to the User.
How we protect your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your security credentials, personal information, transaction information and data stored on our site. We use secure SSL encryption for exchange of all sensitive and private data between the site and it`s users.
Sharing your personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification Information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic Information not linked to any personal identification Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your Information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website`s own terms and policies
Connecting with Family Credit Limited via social media websites
Family Credit Limited mobile apps
Our applications ("apps"), if any, allow you to access your investment details and access other Information using wireless or mobile devices. Our privacy practices apply to any personal Information or other Information that we may collect through our apps.
Your acceptance of these terms
The Information shall be the sole and exclusive property of Family Credit Limited (“FCL”) or its group companies (collectively, “LTFS Group”, which expression includes its assigns) and such Information submitted by the User or collected through the Cookies shall not be shared with any other person not forming part of the LTFS Group unless the same is necessary to enable the LTFS Group to access, collect, store, process, share, disclose or destroy and by way of compilation of data related to a proposal, offer, transaction or credit reporting, which shall also form part of the Purpose or if the same is necessary or required pursuant to laws of India or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed by the User with Family Credit Limited .
“Cookies” are small data files that this Website stores on the User`s computer or devise from time to time. The Website uses persistent Cookies which are permanently placed on the User`s computer or devise to store non-personal and profiling information. While Cookies have unique identification numbers, personal Information shall not be stored on the Cookies. If you are a User, then by accessing the Site, Cookies would be stored on your computer or device from time to time. You may also set your browser to block all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being set by us. However, it`s important to remember that function of the Site to provide an enhanced experience or service delivery may not be met properly if the Cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences. By signing-up or logging into the Site the User thereby conveys and grants his/ her/ its consent to the Site and LTFS T Group for usage of the Information for the Purpose. LTFS Group may also disclose the Information to a court or a governmental authority, or as permitted or required by law. If you are a former customer, these policies apply to you also; we treat your Information and Information about current customers with the same care.By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes .